Remnant Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be legends..

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bye to the guild, in a way...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niko
Яεмиαиτ Đıяεcτoя
Niko

Male
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Bye to the guild, in a way... Empty
PostSubject: Bye to the guild, in a way...   Bye to the guild, in a way... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:40 am

Well, things haven't been working out for me and Kris (Horai).

I've tried my hardest to try to let our friendship come back together.
But, every single thing I tell her comes out wrongly, and she takes it the wrong way.
I've only wished to fix things with us, to repair our long and strong relationship, but theres no fix for this anymore.
I wish there was more I could of tried to do.. I wish I could pull out some magic glue and stick us back together.

.. I wish I could of got the chance to fix things. Because, you're the best friend I have, the only one I felt happy around...
Every time I went to visit you, things were fine and great.. but you and me always shattered the moment, by letting an argument come..
Calling me jealous... a fake, and even a liar.

It crushes me to see you like this, because I know you aren't the same as you used to be with me. you never used to call me jealous,
and you never saw me as someone you were disgusted by. It hurts me to see you treating me so carelessly, like I don't have feelings either.
All I've ever done was meant to be harmless, like my visits to hangout with you.. I felt happy we were talking, trying to be friendly with you again. Then eventually like all the other times I tried to be with you, it turns out worse then things already are. =/
I've broken promises, as you have too... but all in all, I suppose some things are not meant to be.

I'm more then sure that you don't want me to ever rejoin, so I'm have no choice but to give up..
Hate me and despise me even more then you already do, but.. I'm weak and I can't go on anymore.
I don't have more strength to continue on something so hopeless.

I've been with this guild through thick and thin, and I hope you guys continue on greatly.
I'm sorry for all the drama I've caused when I was in it. please accept my apology.
I hope we can remain pals.

PS. Kris...despite what you feel for me. I'll always love you.

Its like I've always said.. forever and ever and always.

I hope things could still patch up, and be rebuilt, but.. that's all for you to decide.
Because I know I care for you a lot still, if we remain friends or not...
I'm sorry for all the pain and tears I've caused you Krissypoo...
I wish I could tell you person, so you can see the tears to know how truely sorry I am.

and phill.. I don't know if you got to read my apology, but.. I'm terribly sorry for putting you though so much shit.
I've always had that certain grudge on you.. that you took away the only one I ever truely loved. I know you didn't mean it,
and I'm sorry for saying you did. I'm truely sorry for making things worse for you and Kris, I really am.
I was nothing more then jealous when you guys first starting going out, but then I started to realize how happy kris was...
so I didn't allow myself to be anymore, even though kris still thinks I am. I'm sorry making things so difficult on you.

Adios.
Back to top Go down
Philleh
Яεмиαиτ Мεмσяy

Male
Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Bye to the guild, in a way...   Bye to the guild, in a way... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:41 pm

Niko wrote:
and phill.. I don't know if you got to read my apology, but.. I'm terribly sorry for putting you though so much shit.
I've always had that certain grudge on you.. that you took away the only one I ever truely loved. I know you didn't mean it,
and I'm sorry for saying you did. I'm truely sorry for making things worse for you and Kris, I really am.
I was nothing more then jealous when you guys first starting going out, but then I started to realize how happy kris was...
so I didn't allow myself to be anymore, even though kris still thinks I am. I'm sorry making things so difficult on you.

From everything getting put on me, saying I'm the cause of your breakup, the reason your friendship is over, that I'm killing Kris, that I polluted her mind.. To an apology? I really don't know what to say to you Juan. But for now, I only have this.. "Good bye".
Back to top Go down
Niko
Яεмиαиτ Đıяεcτoя
Niko

Male
Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Bye to the guild, in a way...   Bye to the guild, in a way... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:16 pm

Philleh wrote:

From everything getting put on me, saying I'm the cause of your breakup, the reason your friendship is over, that I'm killing Kris, that I polluted her mind.. To an apology? I really don't know what to say to you Juan. But for now, I only have this.. "Good bye".

I just needed someone besides myself to blame.

Take the apology or not, your choice.

laters.
Back to top Go down

Bye to the guild, in a way...
Page 1 of 1