Remnant Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be legends..

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YARRR!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cathan
Яεмиαиτ Ŋεωвιε
Cathan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-28

YARRR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: YARRR!!!!   YARRR!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:55 pm

Okay it's either CATH or KAT not CAT or KATH say it and you'll have my polearm shoved up a very dark hole... uhm... I just found out that BM's are not the tanks Barbs are... kind of frustrating I've been a tank for years now...

okay here's goes my introduction

I'm a pothead yes I love weed, my girlfriend in real life is Fatin(also in faction)

I'm a weird individual with many personalities, I can feel evil one day nuetral the next and so god-like afterwards even I don't know what mood I'm in without reading my actions.

I think on my feet

I despise drama and I'm not about to give up on my BM he will be a better tank then a BARB... I've just got to do some research - doubt me? I'll prove it! lol j/p

My favorite movies are comedy and random horror(robin williams and quentin tarantino)

my in game name is Cathan my real name is Luke I'm 21 live in Dallas, Texas and yea... back to lvling bye!!

anyways this is me
Back to top Go down
Almighty
Яεмиαиτ Łεgεηd
Almighty

Male
Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-08-26

YARRR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YARRR!!!!   YARRR!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:19 pm

Welcome Luke, Enjoy your staying Smile
Back to top Go down
Laomedon
Яεмиαиτ Ŋεωвιε

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-06

YARRR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YARRR!!!!   YARRR!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:30 pm

Wish you luck on making a BM a better tank then a Barb, but I do know it's sadly not gonna happen. Barbs get something like a 30%-50% (or more) more hps if built right for tanking (one of the best examples that I had seen was an axe wielder BM (barbs don't get *much* choice there, annoying) built similiar to a tank barb. The BM had in the 8000s for hps, the Barb in the 13000s.) And while grouped they get a whole lot more phys def (neither of us'll ever beat any mage-type class for tanking magic, of course). More so when grouped with a BM (the aura shield is nice. Stacks with the cat form bonus too.) And lastly, and most importantly, tiger-barbs get skills specifically meant for generating a lot of agro. BMs just don't. (Oh, and a skill to cancel other's casting).

It's certainly *annoying*, as when I originally created a BM myself, I wanted to be a tank. Barbs sounded more like the pure damage dealers to me by the description, at least on the MY-EN servers. And honestly, as much fun as switching into the tiger form can be (I actually do enjoy THAT part), I really hate being forced to be a were-creature of some sort. So I do understand your feelings.

Of course, none of this is to say that you CANNOT tank. BMs can tank rather well, really. And the self heal and 30 second defense skills certainly help. But when it comes to the really nasty things and FBs at your level range, you'll end up with no choice but to rely on a barb and be a backup if necissary.

In anycase, welcome to the game, and the guild. Do have fun!
Back to top Go down
Almighty
Яεмиαиτ Łεgεηd
Almighty

Male
Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-08-26

YARRR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YARRR!!!!   YARRR!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:07 pm

Pshh... true barbs get alot of hp and phy def, but im a tank BM and i owned barbs higher than me tough xD, btw dual axes KICKASS Razz
Back to top Go down

YARRR!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remnant Memories :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: