Remnant Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be legends..

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skittler - intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittler
Яεмиαиτ Ŋεωвιε
Skittler

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Skittler - intro Empty
PostSubject: Skittler - intro   Skittler - intro Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:01 am

Hi, It's me the in game slow coach.

I've played the following mmo's COH, D&D, LOTRO, Archlord, Repellz, Rising force Online and ( WoW but not for long ),
Started strategy gaming with the PC game Ascendancy and eventually moved onto Tomb Raider which has been an all time favourite of mine, next came Command & Conquer I love the challenge within the games and dotting the I's and Crossing the T's and being meticulous and mastering the fine details of the game suits my playing style.

I started playing PW nearly 2 years ago on the MY english version server and got a Werebeast - aka PWI 'Barbarian' to level 76 so i know my way around the game. I came to PWI hoping to find more european players because i was Kinda hoping i could meet like minded peeps in my own time zone.

Very Happy My search continues Cool Tw at 3 am to 5 am my time are hard to participate in for an old foggie like me Laughing

I'll catch up with you all ingame, Take Care and Have Fun everyone.
Back to top Go down
Almighty
Яεмиαиτ Łεgεηd
Almighty

Male
Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Skittler - intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skittler - intro   Skittler - intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:12 am

Hi Skittler, Good luck In-Game, and remember have fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loki
Яεмиαиτ Łεαdεя
Яεмиαиτ Łεαdεя
Loki

Female
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Skittler - intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skittler - intro   Skittler - intro Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:30 am

Hai Skitty. <3
Glad to have you with us. ^^
<3 Luff luff luff. <3
Back to top Go down
http://sexyguild.omgforum.net

Skittler - intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remnant Memories :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: