Remnant Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be legends..

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Regentwill ~ Grim

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
regentwill
Яεмиαиτ Ŋεωвιε
regentwill

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Regentwill ~ Grim Empty
PostSubject: Regentwill ~ Grim   Regentwill ~ Grim Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:52 pm

Well, what to say...

First off, my name is William.. or Will. Will works. I am 26 and have a 5 year old boy, and I live with, and am engaged to, the beautiful Momoki. I played on MY up to 34, then decided to come here. when OB started. I've been an avid gamer for many years now, starting with old Everquest and eventually moving to world of Warcraft. I became disheartened with WoW however, and am looking for something new. After trying out MANY free MMORPG's I ended up deciding to focus my attention on this one. Momo says it's pretty. I like the blademaster class, so it was fun.

I'm a bit of an E-Tard. I like making jokes, and if I offend anyone, I am truly sorry. Sometimes I get carried away with 'em. I'm not shy, I love being naked, and I hate...HATE HATE HATE wearing pants. When I was a Guild Master in WoW, all my T5 raids required people to be pantsless. If we wiped, I would find out who was wearing pants. We became known as the pantsless guild >.>

So far, I like you people quite a bit. Especially Kris and Phil, though I sort of have a competitive nature, and right now Phil is mah target, so look out Phil. I'm gunnin' for ya.

Well, that's about it right now.

PEACE afro
Back to top Go down
Almighty
Яεмиαиτ Łεgεηd
Almighty

Male
Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Regentwill ~ Grim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regentwill ~ Grim   Regentwill ~ Grim Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:08 pm

Welcome william :3, enjoy your time here (don't touch philleh ;..Wink
Back to top Go down
faramon
Яεмиαиτ Мεмσяy
faramon

Male
Number of posts : 128
Location : In your Kitchenz Aiming Snipe rifles at Your Ice Creamz
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Regentwill ~ Grim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regentwill ~ Grim   Regentwill ~ Grim Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:10 pm

hey there welcome to the faction.
Back to top Go down
http://faramon.deviantart.com
Loki
Яεмиαиτ Łεαdεя
Яεмиαиτ Łεαdεя
Loki

Female
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Regentwill ~ Grim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regentwill ~ Grim   Regentwill ~ Grim Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:32 pm

GRIMMEH.

Kris Harts Yew.

<333333333333333

Please stay with us forevers. : D

Cause Kris will be sad if chu leaves. ;-;

<3
Back to top Go down
http://sexyguild.omgforum.net

Regentwill ~ Grim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remnant Memories :: Announcements :: Introductions-