Remnant Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be legends..

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Momoki-hime

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Momoki
Яεмиαиτ Ŋεωвιε
Momoki

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Momoki-hime Empty
PostSubject: Momoki-hime   Momoki-hime Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:13 pm

So, introductions! Always fun, hehe. So, lessee... Well, I'm 25, female, and engaged to Grim. We live together and I think he's awesome. My name's Eva, though I'm usually Evee to most of my friends. Pokemon jokes make me sad. Sad I'm a total anime-girl, I'll try out almost any series, no matter the genre. I do love yaoi though. Twisted Evil I used to collect doujins, but, that's become a bit too expensive for the time being. I'm also fairly into fantasy, I love Lord of the Rings, and Elves in general. I'm not exactly the most talkative, but I try to make friends, and I like you guys. As it goes, Grim talks enough for the both of us. Hehe. I used to be an avid role-player, in both tapletop and freeform/online forms. Been out of it recently, as I fell out of contact with the people I used to play with by and large. Real life has a way of ruining recreation, sometimes. I also write stories, or, well, try to. Never been too good with the finishing them part. Mad

I'm eccentric, nowhere near as competitive as Grim, though I do my best to keep up with him when we play games together. I've been through a whole lot of MMO games from Middle-Earth Online to World of Warcraft. I'm generally not too picky, I like games with a decent social atmosphere, that are pretty, and that have a somewhat functioning quest system. As far as f2p games go, me and Grim have probably tried out the majority of the big ones in the past six months or so. Perfect World was my favorite, though Hieros annoy Grim. :p

Anyway!

Talk to me, I don't bite. Heh...
Back to top Go down
Niko
Яεмиαиτ Đıяεcτoя
Niko

Male
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Momoki-hime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momoki-hime   Momoki-hime Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:13 pm

Welcome to the guild, and the forums!

That was an awesome introduction.

I myself am' an anime fan. I love anime, no matter type of genre. but, of course... I don't like the crappy ones. Some of my top are, Gurren Laggen, Black Lagoon, Elfen Lied, Claymore, Suzuka, and Seto No Hanayome.

Hope you enjoy your time here.
Back to top Go down
Kita
Яεмиαиτ Мεмσяy
Kita

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Momoki-hime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momoki-hime   Momoki-hime Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:25 am

I like some animes *shrug*

welcome to the Guild..faction..whatever. XD

*pokes Niko all ninja-like and poofs*
Back to top Go down
http://kitamichi.deviantart.com/
Oreln
Яεмиαиτ Ŋεωвιε

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Momoki-hime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momoki-hime   Momoki-hime Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:52 am

Welcome Momoki ! ^^
Back to top Go down
Kita
Яεмиαиτ Мεмσяy
Kita

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Momoki-hime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momoki-hime   Momoki-hime Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:04 am

Oh yeah, have fun with the guild an..stuffs. x3
Back to top Go down
http://kitamichi.deviantart.com/
Loki
Яεмиαиτ Łεαdεя
Яεмиαиτ Łεαdεя
Loki

Female
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Momoki-hime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momoki-hime   Momoki-hime Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:21 pm

Welcome Momo~

I r calls you that now.

Yesh. Have fun in our home! <3
Back to top Go down
http://sexyguild.omgforum.net

Momoki-hime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remnant Memories :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: